142? Church Street
[Situated opposite to the present Arndale Centre / Miller Arcade]
|In the same way that the Flying Horse had Old Cock Yard at it's side,|
the BLACK BULL had its own courtyard to the left of it as we look at the plan,
an opening that ultimately became the opening to Avenham Street.
1732 John Walshman
The property was owned by Henry Fleetwood.